vendredi 27 mai 2011

Preaching the gospel is easy

in English.

Because my Chinese is so bad, I've probably had to establish 8 different theological distinctives (relative to the Westminster Catechism) in order to deliver the gospel. That's like 5 new denominations. I really hope God doesn't bring this up (1 Timothy 6:20).

Among these are:

  • "Half of your heart wants to do bad things. Half of your heart wants to listen to God."
  • "Jesus will save you from superficial Buddha worship and college entrance exams."
  • "I now obey my parents because Jesus likes this."
  • "Being Christian is not intelligent vs. ignorant. Or Eastern vs. Western. It is true vs. false."

1 commentaire:

  1. saw a really good sign on a church today: the greatest testimony is living a godly life.

    :)

    RépondreSupprimer