dimanche 10 mars 2013

Takeaways from Romans #1



  • When you take a risk based on someone’s promise or protection, you magnify his trustworthiness (Romans 1:5,8). Prove your faith to the world and trust God for all your needs.
    _
  • Thank God for the people in my life. If I cannot, I have made the grace of Christ a trifling thing, or worse yet, an enemy (Romans 1:8)
    _
  • Thank God for God in my life. Amen.
    _
  • You are not ruining a prayer by adding “if it is your will.” This is not lack of faith, this is faith (Romans 1:10).
    _
  • By ministering to people, you are doing myself a favor because you need them and their faith to bless you (Romans 1:11-12)
    _
  • I am obligated (a debtor) to people (Romans 1:14) because I stole glory from God (Romans 1:23) but his gift of salvation makes it so I must share God’s glory to people.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire