samedi 8 août 2009

笨蛋 vs. ばか

In Ben Shyong fashion, contemplate this.

Sino-Japanese relations, as of late, have thankfully only been ruffled by intense soccer matchups and subsequent import product boycotts after defeats. But I would like to exasperate things. Japanese certainly have the Chinese beat with international PR.





For us Chinese, quite "はずい."

8 commentaires:

  1. i don't understand
    "japanese people in brazil" vs. "chinese people in jamaica"

    your array of tabs never fails to confuse/amuse.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOLLLL!

    why is it that i find "japanese people don't have souls" the most hilarious out of them all? BAHAHA.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. haha japanese people speaking english

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i like "japanese people can fly"

    nice tabs too willis haha. and i got confused for a second when i looked at the buttons to post a comment. took me a second to realize its in french.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hahahahahha. Why do chinese people have to be the ones who eat babies and cats? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I wonder -

    Did I actually give you an idea for this blog entry? Lol :D

    Even if not, I think I'll let myself believe what I want haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. great stuffs.. thnx for sharing this :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. ooo, btw, forgot to ask you, why is your blog in French?

    RépondreSupprimer