dimanche 27 novembre 2011

I suck at loving people

It’s not even one of those fake humility things where I’m downplaying my awesomeness. How do you know if you’re a pretty good friend of mine? We share blessing experiences together but over time I’ve neglected you and taken you for granted. You would then confront me about it and I offer my feeble apologies. This will occur perhaps multiple times.

Quick exegesis on 2 Corinthians 6:3-12:

  • (verse 3) Unable to genuinely love people is a stumbling block that really hurts people, learned both from friends and cg members.
  • (verse 6) Purity. Understanding. Patience. Kindness. Sincerity. These things are super foreign to me.
  • (verse 12) I withhold affection as only prideful people do.

Atm, very unconcerned about the theological integrity of this post. So much so I used NIV in writing this. It’s all about that ridiculous heart for the Gospel.

2 commentaires:

  1. Do not focus on your failure to love, cause that's also selfish. Simply lay your vulnerabilities to God, and He will work through every imperfection that you may have, and that is His love. :)

    Add Oil, brother.

    RépondreSupprimer