samedi 31 décembre 2011

2011

Summer brought hours of (voluntary) aimless lonely meandering through a dense urban jungle, sleepless nights, emptiness, hospital visits and deteriorating health. Fall semester: cue more hospital visits, dead cat, and dead friends. And the year closes again with parents completely rejecting Jesus.

Slowest year. So. Ridiculously. Heartachingly. Slow. Yet the LORD made it so! I stand encouraged! And still young! LORD, if it is your will, if you still see immaturity in me, you are free to discipline me again and again this coming year so that I may cling tighter onto you! I love you to the uttermost, LORD.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hospital visits???
    My darling friend. When I ask what's up, it isn't completely outrageous to tell me about these things so I don't have to wait until your year-in-review to find out about them. I won't hold it against you, I promise you.

    This year has been rough. I know next year will be better. I hope you enjoy celebrating the new year. <3

    RépondreSupprimer