vendredi 24 février 2012

Calvinists need more friends..

me:
Father Ed
I need to confess my sins
Edward:
bahaha
continue.
me:
:)
YOOO
MY SOLUS CHRISTUS SHIRT CAME IN TODAY
5solas baby
Edward:
hahaha
congratulations my son
me:
shutup, you're catholic
you don't know anything about the solas
Edward:
hahahaha
that's so messed up!
TT
me:
but tru fax
imma reform you son
willis used sola scriptura attack!!
Edward:
hahahaha
such a weiiiiiiiird combination of theology... and pokemon...
me:
yo mang
spiritual warfare
for asians
Edward:
hahahaha
Father Edward deflects attack with "stubborn heart"
me:
snaps
Edward:
(use the holy spirit attack willis! the holy spirit attack!)
me:
oh
oh
oh
but
I'm arminian
you must make the choice bro
Edward:
what???!
me:
unfortunately my theology is too weak to cause any change
Edward:
just use it man! use it!
me:
willis has evolved into calvinist
learned new skill, monergistic irresistable grace
willis used holy spirit on father edward
Edward:
IT"S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!!!!
me:
OHHHHH
Edward:
Father Edward faints.
me:
....
Edward:
hahahaha
i mean
Father Edward has CONVERTED!
or...
me:
yayayayay
Edward:
reformed!
hahaha
whooooo
What's this??
He's evolviong!
Father Edward has evolved into... REVEREND EDWARD!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire