jeudi 5 août 2010

Prayer request

Could you guys pray that the dialog between me and my parents does not only glorify Him in mere presence but also in effectual change. May the recent discussions we've been having stir the ridiculously dusty and hardened hearts of these refugees of the Cultural Revolution, who are skeptical of ideology when they themselves unknowingly testify so strongly that man and his ways cannot be trusted. May His sovereignty be declared to all.

Could you guys pray that my sister will seek the Creator of heaven and earth, to have her creeping opened eyes be blown wide open to His power, grace, and majesty. God put me in a place last night to share the Gospel with her and now she has expressed interest in attending service. May I be a willing servant to her, a child of God, in these times.

For the first time, I had an answer for the persecutors. I was given the Heart of compassion and sorrow for a people so rebellious, to see things in His eyes. As a friend told me, if you need conviction of your faith, nothing is quite like proclaiming it before the lost. God is working, let's all be a part of it wherever you're reading this!

2 Timothy 4:2, John 16:2, Luke 21:14

1 commentaire: