dimanche 9 janvier 2011

Gospel on steroids

I really abuse this phrase :]

Quickly, some convictions from OIL:
1) Continued discouragement in the midst of repentance is not victory in Christ! If I'm still sad after repenting, I am making the statement that Christ is not enough for me.

2) God, in His wisdom, placed two irksome guys in my winter break walk so that my capacity to love would increase. I love these guys, and that statement is not of my flesh.

3) Wisdom ascertained from dumb past relationships was actually useful in somewhat guiding an underclassman in this field of study. That's twice now for two people.

4) Heart softened to failures of different pastors. Using my experience to warn fellow brothers of legalism and unlove that comes with self justification.

Alright next semester, bring it!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire