lundi 15 avril 2013

Morning chats with @QQdp

+Daniel Park : oh balls
  • my manager's going to talk to me
  • i should just tell him it was one harmless picture of emma watson right?
  • i already got street cred from my coworkers for knowing who wutang was
  • she's a huge fan of wutang
  • i got street cred from her
  • and she recommended me to the lead for the dputy position
  • so i indirectly got this promotion because of bboying
  • wutup
  • i want to just decline the offer and be like
  • nah man i can't be deputy
  • then turn around and walk away
  • then after 5 steps
  • i drop a knee
  • do a coindrop
  • and be like
  • but if you ask
  • i can keep it poppin' for ya
  • cue bboy stance
  • me: CAN YOU NOT
  • OMG
  • WHO ARE YOU
  • DP: i'm every 80s bboying movie
  • yeah son

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire